Ask Questions on Korean labor law

My name is Sunny Lee. I am a certified labor affairs consultant under the certified labor affairs consultant act of Korea. This blog aims at providing potential investors to Korea (FDI) and managers of foreign companies with information on Korean labor laws.

If you are planning to make a foreign direct investment in Korea or a manager of a foreign company in Korea, you can ask a question about Korean labor laws by using the following form. I will do my best to provide relevant answers to your questions. I am doing this on a pro-bono basis. No strings attached. Your information will be kept confidential.

Please be reminded that my answer is only for providing general information and does not constitute any attorney-client relationship between you and me. The content of this blog and any answer to your questions should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney.

If you are a foreign worker looking for answers to questions on Korean labor laws,
please contact the labor ministry of Korea for labor law counseling by calling 1350 (ext. 5). English speaking staff there will help you. You can also visit Q&A page of the ministry of labor to ask a question.